We have been accommodating groups of all ages and from all countries since 1993 !
Groups can choose bed & breakfast, half-board or full board. Meals are served in the self-service restaurant.
Accommodation is in double or triple bedrooms, with a communicating shared bathroom for every two bedrooms.
Single rooms are available on request for coach drivers and group leaders.
Six double rooms are also available on the ground floor, with wheelchair access.
Sheets and blankets are provided, and the beds are made up on arrival.
2 nights +
|Bed & breakfast||25.50€||24.50€|
|Bed + breakfast + 1 meal||36.40€||35.40€|
|Bed + breakfast + 1 small packed lunch||35.40€||33.40€|
|Bed + breakfast + 1 large packed lunch||36.40€||35.40€|
|Bed + breakfast + 2 meals||49.70€||48.70€|
|Bed + breakfast + 1 small packed lunch + 1 meal||45.10€||44.10€|
|Bed + breakfast + 1 large packed lunch + 1 meal||47.10€||45.10€|
Our group rates:
Prices are per person and per night, on the basis of a double or triple room. Breakfast is included in all formulas.
Meal : Choice of starter, dish of the day, choice of dessert, choice of 1 drink.
Packed lunch : 1 sandwich, 1 bottle of water, 1 packet of crisps, 1 apple puree, 1 biscuit.
Large packed lunch : 1 sandwich, 1 salad, 1 bottle of water, 1 packet of crisps, 1 apple puree, 1 biscuit.
All guests must be members of the organisation. The membership fee is 30€ per group.
How to book :
- We will provide a detailed quote for all group bookings, that you must sign and return with a deposit of 30% of the total cost of your board and lodging.
- Non-confirmed options will be automatically cancelled after a month.
- Rooms are available from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- You must pay the organisation's Membership fee.