A huge choice of hiking / biking trails
Family breaks on the Opal Coast
Because it’s important to meet up from time to time, our team is here to help you organise an extended family get-together, and other family occasions, in a setting ideally suited to all members of your clan! Have a pre-dinner drink on the patio, beat Gran at Scrabble, make the best ever sandcastle with the little one, and enjoy plenty of other precious shared moments waiting for you in Calais.
Our bonus features
- Family friendly
- Upgrated menus available on request
- Garden with patio and henhouse
Welcome to your home from home ! The hostel offers :
Accommodation in comfortable single or twin (2 beds) bedrooms with a bathroom shared by two bedrooms, or in family rooms with 3, 4 or 5 beds and private bathroom. Travel cots are provided free of charge (if available - booking required).
A warm, friendly setup with a patio for eating outside in the sun, a library, communal space to meet up and play games, you will feel at home. See here for more details, about the establishment, the bedrooms, the reception rooms, and the garden (with photos).
Good quality catering !
The restaurant is self-service, basic set menus include a starter (choice of 4), + main course (choice of 2 or 3) + dessert (choice of 4) + a choice of drinks (soft drink, still or sparkling water, beer or 25 cl of wine).
Our kitchen team takes account of all dietary restrictions (special diets, allergies, etc.) and adapts mealtimes to suit you. You can choose your meal times within the following time slots :
- Breakfast : 7am - 9am
- Lunch : 11.30 am - 1pm
- Evening meal : 6pm - 7.30pm
If you wish to have your meal outside these time slots, just let us know! We also offer packed lunches to take on your all-day outings.
Prices and conditions for family groups
Here are all our options. They are flexible and can be selected in different combinations to organise your visit.
Prices are expressed per person and per day on the basis of accommodation in shared rooms (twins, 3 or 4-bed rooms)
- Sheets are provided, beds are made up
- Towels are NOT provided
- For adults a daily tax (taxe de séjour) is charged in addition (according to regulations in force)
- An additional 1€ is charged for one-night stays
- Family groups are accommodated together (according to size) on the same corridor/floor
- 12 years old Between 12 an 17 years old Adult + 18 years old Bed and breakfast 25.50€ 25.50€ 25.50€ Half board 35.20€ 37.40€ 38.90€ Full board (1 meal + 1 packed lunch) 43.90€ 46.60€ 49.00€ Full board (2 meals) 45.90€ 50.30€ 53.30€ Meeting room rental (half-day or evening) On Quotation Annual membership 30€
Things to do in the area with your family
The beach 50 yards away