A huge choice of hiking / biking trails
Your group holidays on the Opal Coast
If you’re looking for a friendly, comfortable place to stay near the sea for a walking holiday with your club, a choir training session or a bikers’ jaunt, you’ve come to the right place !
Accommodation at the CES is in basic, comfortable rooms, mainly doubles but single rooms can also be provided, according to availability.
Booking with us means spending a few days in a warm, friendly setup, equipped with a garden patio for eating out in the sun, a library, and communal space for having a drink or a game of billiards together. Welcome !
Our bonus feature
- Beside the sea
- Local speciality dishes served on request
- Garden with patio and henhouse
Meals at the hostel are simple and delicious !
The restaurant is self-service, basic set menus include a starter (choice of 4), + main course (choice of 2 or 3) + dessert (choice of 4) + a choice of drinks (soft drink, still or sparkling water, beer or 25 cl of wine).
Our kitchen team takes account of all dietary restrictions (special diets, allergies, etc.) and adapts mealtimes to suit your timetable. Several supplements are on offer to give you the opportunity of tasting local gastronomic delicacies (such as Flemish carbonnade, potjevleesh, local cheeses, tarte à gros bords, and plenty of other dishes to make your mouth water!)
You can choose your meal times within the following time slots :
- Breakfast : 7am - 9am
- Lunch : 11.30 am - 1pm
- Evening meal : 6pm - 7.30pm
If you wish to have your meal outside these time slots, just let us know! We also offer packed lunches to take on your all-day outings.
Prices and conditions for adult groups
Here are all our options. They are flexible and can be selected in different combinations to organise your visit.
Prices are expressed per person and per day on the basis of accommodation in shared rooms (twins, 3 or 4-bed rooms)
- Sheets are provided, beds are made up
- Towels are NOT provided
- For adults a daily tax (taxe de séjour) is charged in addition (according to regulations in force)
- An additional 1€ is charged for one-night stays
- Groups are accommodated together (according to size) on the same corridor/floor
- 12 years old Between 12 an 17 years old Adult + 18 years old Bed and breakfast 25€ Half pension 34.50€ 36.50€ 38€ Full board (1 meal + 1 packed lunch) 43€ 45.50€ 48€ Full board (2 meals) 45€ 49€ 52€ Meeting room rental (half-day or evening) 40€ Annual membership 30€
Things to do in the area with your group:
Lace and Fashion Museum
One of the best fashion museums in the world (according to Vogue magazine)
Spend a day in Canterbury
Eat fish & chips and look at Cap Blanc Nez from the other side of the Channel !